- Transport of deceased in Albany and local surrounds
- Professional service fee
- Baseline standard size coffin
- All permits and legal certificates
- Cremation fee
- Final Death Certificate
- All pricing includes GST
Complimentary Free no Stress Package Includes
- Allambie Chapel seating 160 people, fully air conditioned with state of the art sound and display facilities. Wheelchair access and disabled parking bays.
- Professional creation of a cinematic video with all your most memorable photos created by our IT specialist with your choice of music.
- Professionally edited digital Photo of your loved one to be displayed throughout the service on two display screens with names and date of birth and passing.
- Your choice of music which we are happy to supply for all parts of the service.
- Your choice of hearse.We offer the classic 1967 Chevy Impala sporting a 327 V8. Or the more modern style hearse.
- Complimentary modern 5 seat v8 chrysler family car to follow hearse
- At Albany funerals we understand that it is important to have the opportunity to farewell your loved one. A viewing can be arranged at our Grey St residence if you so wish.
One of our experienced celebrants can tailor the style of service to your needs at a base cost.
Mr Bill Roth
Who has over 40 years of experience in celebrancy and funeral direction.
Who served as a chaplain for over 10 years and serves in a local church as a lay preacher.
We also can recommend highly regarded celebrants whos pricing may differ from our in house staff. Or you may have your own clergyman in mind.
Private celebrants must communicate in a timely fashion the order of service or any applicable details to Albany Funeral Directors to allow reasonable time of preparation.
- Coffin upgrades available
- Printing of half sheet, folding pamphlet or premium orders of service. Costs apply.
- Flowers which we are happy to assist and order for you and or tributes.
- Funeral and death notices which are subject to size and publication.
- A selection of ashes urns are available on site or for order
- An attendance book can be created with your choice of photos and details to pass onto you family or loved ones. And for family and friends to sign at the service..
- Photo resizing and framing available
Conditions of Package
- Additional costing for upgrade or custom made coffins in either length or width. The package includes a baseline model.
- Transport must be within a reasonable range as not to incur additional travel costs
- Complimentary viewing includes a single viewing or within reason.
- Photos are to be supplied 48hrs before the service to our office. Jpeg format photos and scans can be placed on a thumb drive. Or original photos delivered.
- Music selections should be chosen or supplied within 48 hrs of the funeral or within reason. Preferably from youtube for ease of access.
- Content to be placed on orders of service should be clearly presented and sufficient time given for production and printing.
- Viewings on the mornings of funerals need to be in accordance with the arranged time as to allow time for staff to prepare the chapel before hand.
- Instructions on what is to be done with flowers and to whom attendance books and photos are to be given to post service should be advised.
back to top